Battling Mental Health
I have been very quite about my mental health struggles. I simply have no other resources to get help at the moment. The reason why my mental health is well to put it simply, broken for the past two months. Is from my struggling relationship with my partner. I have been putting in a lot of effort to keep it together, both myself and the relationship. How ever my partner is not, and I cannot get a explanation from them. This situation is what has broken me. I am mentally drained and my mind is sailing at sea in no direction.
Numbers:
P/U 13624
S/U 13520
Forms H/W 195/197
Sparring 63
AoK 382
Km 613.28km
Blogs 10
I hope you are working through this successfully.
ReplyDeleteThe best thing you can do in these situations is to focus on the things you have control over. Do not let other aspects of your life fall apart while you spend all your energy trying to control something beyond your abilities. We cannot control what others say or do, but we can control how we respond to what they say and do.
ReplyDelete